Inspection of high-voltage
electrostatic's rubber surface
- · Scan the high-voltage electrostatic rubber surface with 6-axis motion control to inspect the defects on the surface.
- · Inspect the surface defects such as dents, scratches, foreign objects, and stains
- · Because rubber absorbs light and has a low reflectivity, so the strobe type of lighting is used.
- · For more accurate defect detection, the irradiation angle of the light varies depending on the rubber surface texture.
- · The measured values are displayed/stored through the sensors installed on each element of the plant.
- · Through real-time data check and control, the overall situation of power plant can be checked.
Control of equipment
detecting Plate element's
- · Control program of surface damage and fine dust detection measuring equipment using 4-axis motion and laser
- · Motion Control / Data Acqusition / Data Analysis, etc.
Laser Motion Align and
Processing Location Control
- · Process control and processing condition measurement of laser equipment
- · Improve the quality through precise alignment position control and precise dimension measurement for machining conditions
and Length Inspection
- · It is an application to check the bend or unplated of the terminal.
- · It boasts a fast inspection speed and conducts plating inspection using various distance inspection methods and color camera and cam check the condition of product by unplated inspection